JIVAK AYURVEDA has started ayurveda clinical training program for clinical proficiency in Ayurveda for Ayurvedic doctors. Ayurveda clinical training program is a skill development program with primary focus on the clinic management & Practical training in Ayurveda treatment specially for fresher doctors.
Main objectives of Training Program
- The main objective of clinical program is to strengthen clinical skills of Ayurvedic Graduates.
- To educate with practical knowledge and skills for setup & running of Ayurvedic Clinic successfully.
- To provide in-depth training on monitoring and management of Ayurvedic treatments.
- To build up the confidence of Ayurvedic Graduates while assisting them in promoting ayurveda & help them to excel in their respective field.
- To identify and answer the major challenges during ayurvedic practice.
BAMS Doctors / Internship students / final year students can apply.
- Training Program Duration is for Six Week (45 Days)
- Timing : 10:00am to 1:00 pm Theoretical Training and 3:00pm to 5:00pm practical exposure.
10 Students in each Batch
First Floor, Nidhi Complex, Near Mama Chauraha, Sec-2, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow- 226022
Indian Students: Rs. 15,000
Forigen Students: USD 600