Naturopathy is a refreshing process and a cost-effective treatment modality, which try to find out the very root cause of diseases by restoring harmony among various components of Naturopathy lifestyle- physical, social, emotional, spiritual, mental and psychological. Nature Cure, being a drugless therapy is safe and enhances sustainable and functional ability of the body. Since, it is cost-effective and without any side effects, a large number of people are opted to nature cure therapies like massage, sun bath, hydrotherapy, mud therapy, diet therapy, etc. There is a great opportunity of jobs in naturopathy field.
The deserving candidate can get employment in teaching, management, hospital, heath resorts, spa centre, big five star hotel, etc. The job option is also opened in the government sector. The candidate after completing BNYS course or higher degree can get employed in the government sector like Ministry of Heath, Govt. of India, Ministry of AYUSH, research council like Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), national institute i.e. National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN), etc.
- Practice as Lecturer in Medical Universities,medical Coleges /Professorship/Readership/Yoga teacher/Yoga Registered medical Practioner/Hospital Administrator/Naturopathy Physician/General Physician/Health secretory/Nutritiologist/Dietatician,Obstetrician,gyenocologist,Acupunture Physician/NeuroPhysiologist/Spa Physician/Resort Physician, etc… in Universities offering BNYS course in Govt./Private Sector in INDIA or Abroad.
- BNYS or Higher Degree holders can appoint as Officer level posts in Govt or private sector Universities,Army/Navy/Air force/Paratroops,3-7 star Hotels and Hospitals.
- Open own NGO or join Govt/Private NGO working in this field.
- General Practice in a private clinic or as a Medical Officer in a hospital as general practitioner with minimum infrastructure; government and private.
- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) under AYUSH system of medicine as well as modern medicine in PHC level in all states of India as well as abroad.
- Academic teaching hospital, research or resident medical officer, general physician as well as specialist in naturopathy medicine or medical scientist in various government and non-governmental organizations.
- Speciality clinics targeting individual disorders like bariatrics (obesity), psycho neurology (stress) (allergology) allergy, (reproductive medicine) lifestyle, (addictive medicine & narcology) de-addiction, (palliative medicine) back pain, (dietology) diet counselling, (rehabilitative medicine) rehabilitation (medical, psychiatry and post surgery cases)
- Stress management and lifestyle management consulting in corporate hospitals and holistic wellness centres.
- Obstetrician and gynaecologist
- Hospitality industry in India and abroad (as a spa manager)
- Pre-clinical specialist
- Para-clinical specialist
- Clinical specialist
- Non clinical specialist in health care establishments viz
- Medical director
- Managing director of community clinic or community hospital or community health centre
- Medical officer in hospital for army, navy, air force and paratroops
10+2 (PCB) for BNYS Course.
- Training Program Duration is for Two Years.
30 Students in each Batch
First Floor, Nidhi Complex, Near Mama Chauraha, Sec-2, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow- 226022
Indian Students: Rs. 40,000