Diploma in Pharmacy is a Diploma certificate course. The course consists of two academic years and practical training session. On course completion (academic program and practical training), successful candidates will get Diploma certificate from the University/Institute.
Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing and dispensing drugs. This science uses principles of health sciences, biology and chemical sciences to create and dispense pharmaceutical drugs.
Pharmacists are healthcare professionals who practice in the field of pharmacy. They are knowledgeable about drug therapy, different types of drugs (their composition, manufacturing process and properties) and optimum use of drugs (depending upon the condition of the patient). Pharmacists are also known by titles such as- druggists, chemists and Doctor of Pharmacy.
- Pharmacist at Govt. Ayd Dispensaries (GAD) &/ Hospitals/ institutes
- Can open ones own retail shop of Ayd medicines.
- Open up ones own pharmacy after experience of 1-2 yrs of production in a reputed firm. Because only after that you can apply for a drug manufacturing license.
- Jobs as Sales Executive in Ayd. Pharmaceutical companies.
- Teaching in Ayurvedic Institutes after doing B.Pharma/M.Pharma
10+2 (Any Stream) for Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy Course.
- Training Program Duration is for Two Years.
30 Students in each Batch
First Floor, Nidhi Complex, Near Mama Chauraha, Sec-2, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow- 226022
Indian Students: Rs. 50,000