Today Ayurveda wellness sector and panchkarma treatment is growing rapidly. Now a days people are more aware about the benefits of panchkarma therapies. Ayurveda’s focus is majorly on wellness and treatment of chronic diseases. For quick, effective & better outcomes, Panchkarma is preferred prior to medication. Earlier southern India was more famous for such therapies, but now the scenario is changing.
JIVAK AYURVEDA is promoting Panchkarma Training in India based at Lucknow through its well established branch dedicated for Training & Research in ayurveda.
Main objectives of Training Program
- Providing in-depth training about all traditional panchkarma treatments.
- Giving practical training in preparing herbal oils & ghrit for panchkarma therapies.
- Imparting knowledge for management of all panchkarma treatments successfully.
- To build up the confidence of Ayurvedic Graduates.
- To address the major challenges during panchkarma practice.
- All information about dos & don’ts of practice.
- Study material for ready reference during panchkarma practice.
- Expert support after completing Panchkarma Training to run & setup a successful panchkarma center.
- Panchkarma Training will be provided by Panchkarma expert & experienced doctor with practical exposure at JIVAK AYURVEDA.
10th & 10+2 for Panchkarma Therapist Course.
- Training Program Duration is for One Year.
30 Students in each Batch
First Floor, Nidhi Complex, Near Mama Chauraha, Sec-2, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow- 226022
Indian Students: Rs. 55,000